Security Master will use the following tactics to trick people into buying this software:
- Run security scans and report multiple infections, which are false
- Show pop-up alerts stating the PC is infected, under attack, or unprotected recommending purchase of the software
- Trigger system alerts stating the PC is infected
- Prevent the user from opening other programs, displaying warnings that the programs are infected
- Display false warnings in the web browser, saying certain websites are infected
- Redirecting the web browser to websites that promote Security Master and other malicious software
Click here to remove Security Master from your PC now with VIRPE.