If your PC is infected with BlockKeeper you will most likely experience the following symptoms:
- System file scans reporting numerous infections
- Pop-up alerts stating your PC is infected or under attack
- System tray warnings that look like authentic windows warnings stating the PC is unprotected
- Web browser redirecting to malicious websites
- Security warnings embedded on webpages
- Programs not opening or shutting down because of a "File Infected error"
- Desktop hijacking
If your PC is experiencing any of the above symptoms, you should scan your PC for infection with a legitimate security software, do not fall for the BlockKeeper scam.
VIPRE detects and remove BlockKeeper from infected computers. Click here to use the 15-day trial of VIPRE to remove BlockKeeper from your PC for free.